Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp and Grits:
- 1 pound Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp
- 2 ears of corn, charred
- 2 Cups milk of choice or dairy-free milk
- 2 Cups water
- 1 Cup yellow cornmeal grits
- 2 Tbsp. butter (or ghee or dairy-free butter)
- 1 Cup shredded white cheddar cheese, or dairy-free cheese of choice
- 1/4 Cup green onion and parsley, rough chopped
- 1 tsp. pink salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut oil for cooking
- For the grits: In a large pot over medium heat, add the milk, water and salt. Bring to a simmer.
- Whisk in the grits and continue whisking until they begin to thicken. Continue to cook the grits for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened. Stir in the butter and cheese. Cover and set aside.
- For the Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp: In a large skillet, heat coconut oil on high-heat and cook the Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp about 1 minute each side. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate; set aside.
- Start to assemble. Spoon a serving of cooked cheesy grits into a bowl or plate along with a serving of charred corn, then top with shrimp.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes, green onion and parsley.
- Repeat for the remaining bowls. Serve immediately and enjoy!