Happy WORLD OCEAN DAY!
Our favorite day of the year!! Let’s celebrate our oceans and all they provide us, as well as recognize the profound importance of maintaining them for future generations. #worldoceansday
We compiled some simple actions YOU can do to make an impact and help our oceans thrive! Every little action makes a difference….
1) Making mindful decisions about the food you eat; maybe make a #plantbased meal to have today! *clears throat* like preparing our Mind Blown™ Plant Based Seafood!! How does a Tropical Mind Blown™ Coconut Shrimp Bowl sound??
2) Ask a local restaurant where they get their seafood from? 'SEA' what they say!
3) Use a reusable grocery bag to grocery shop.
4) Picked up trash on the beach or in the ocean.
5) Drink out of a reusable water bottle and use a reusable straw when you can.
6) Cut down on your carbon footprint; maybe you bike or walk around town today. Hello, exercise!
7) Sign a petition to help our oceans, like THIS ONE!
We each can truly make a positive impact on oceans, climate, and our health!
Don't forget to follow along on our Instagram page for World Ocean Month Celebration ALL month long!
SEA WHAT’S POSSIBLE™