Whether you are a full-time vegetarian or an avid #meatlessmonday fan, here are a few simple Plant-Based recipes to help you make your Plant-Based journey easy and delicious.
It’s totally manageable you guys, you got this!
1. Baked Falafels – one of the most popular middle eastern foods that never disappoints made with chickpeas and herbs.
We love this recipe from: Claire Cary @EatWithClarity
2. Taco Fiesta Bowl anyone? Made with Walnut & Lentil Taco ‘Meat’. Texture is everything in this meal since it’s loaded with raw veggies, your favorite taco toppings and creamy dressing. Promise you won’ miss the meat!
We love this recipe from: Alissa Saenz @connoisseurusveg
3) BBQ Jackfruit Sliders. You’d never guess the shredded mixture is not meat!
We love this recipe from: Nora Taylor @nora_cooks_vegan_
4) Beet Poke bowl. Gorgeous bowls that will nourish you from the inside-out which happens to be fish-free.
We love this recipe from: Sarah Britton @mynewroots
5) Mushroom Bolognese Spaghetti Squash Casserole. There’s something about a comforting about have a hearty bowl of spaghetti and meat-less sauce, don’tcha think?
We love this one from: Julia Mueller @theroastedroot
We hope these recipes inspire you!
You also might like Tips and Tricks to adding more plants into your diet.