1 Box Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp, cooked
1 cup of rice, rinsed
1 can full-fat coconut milk, 15 ounce can
¼ cup Water
¼ cup Cilantro
1 Lime juiced
pink salt to taste
1) Prepare the Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp from frozen. In a large skillet heat high-heat oil. Once heated cook Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp 1 minute each side; set aside. Remove from skillet and reserve on a plate.
*Air Fryer: Spray the air fryer basket with avocado oil. Add frozen Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp. Turn air fryer on at 360 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
2) Thoroughly rinsing your rice in a bowl of water. Rinse and drain until the water runs clear to remove excess starches.
3) Add rice, coconut milk, water, and salt to the Instant Pot.
4) Use the 'Rice' function on the instant pot and cook for 12 minutes. Natural Release for 10 minutes until the pin drops.
5) While the rice is cooking, finely chop the cilantro and juice the lime.
6) One the rice is cooked, remove the lid from the Instant Pot and stir the rice; Add all of the cilantro and lime juice and combine well.
7)Serve in a bowl, top with cooked Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp, top with more cilantro and garnish with lime. Enjoy!