1 Box Mind Blown™ Crab Cakes (2 cakes total)
3 cans (14-ounce each) artichoke bottoms - (approximately 18), drained and patted dry
3 Tbsp. chopped green onion
1 tsp. minced garlic
1 Tbsp. chopped jalapeño
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/2 C plant based mayonnaise
1/2 C plant based sour cream
1 C plant based cream cheese, softened
1 Tbsp. Old Bay seasoning
1/4 C crackers of choice, crushed
3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley - plus more for garnish
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Place Mind Blown™ Crab Cakes in a bowl to thaw in the fridge overnight; the next day, crumble the crab cake with a fork to make crab 'meat'; set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
3) Rinse and drain the cans of artichoke bottoms and pat dry with a paper towel.
4) In a bowl, combine the crab 'meat' along with the: plant based sour cream, mayo, cream cheese, green onion, garlic, jalapeño, lemon juice, Old Bay seasoning, and season to taste with salt and black pepper. Stir to combine; set aside.
5) Place artichoke bottoms on the sprayed baking sheet. Fill the artichoke bottoms with equal amounts of the crab filling.
6) Crush the crackers until you have 1/4 Cup of coarse crumbs; Sprinkle on top of the top of the crab-stuffed artichoke bottoms.
7) Bake for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated through. Serve immediately and enjoy!