Plant-Based Bloody Mary 'Shrimp' Salad
- 1 pound Mind Blown Plain Plant-Based 'Shrimp'
- 1.5 Cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2-4 Celery stocks, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- ½ cup olives
- ½ cup green beans
- 1 Tbl. coconut oil for cooking
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
½ Cup crushed tomatoes
1-2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp. Horseradish
½ lime, juiced
1 Tbl. olive oil
Cracked pepper to taste
For the ‘Shrimp’:
- In a large skillet, heat coconut oil and cook the Mind Blown Plain Plant-Based 'Shrimp' about 1 minute each side cooked. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
Build your Salad:
- Toss ‘shrimp’ and remaining ingredients into a bowl.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together and pour over salad fixings and toss until combined.
- Chill and serve!