- 1 box Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp
- 12 oz sausage of choice (we used Plant-Based Beyond Meat sausage)
- 1 Cup green bell peppers, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup celery
- 1 tsp. thyme, dried
- 1 tsp. basil, dried
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbl. coconut aminos
- 15 oz can diced tomatoes with juice
- 6 oz can of tomato paste
- 4-5 cups vegetable broth
- fresh parsley for garnish
- High heat oil or plant-based butter of choice for cooking
1) Prepare the Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp. In a large skillet heat high-heat oil. Once heated cook Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp 1 minute each side; set aside. Remove from skillet and reserve on a plate.
*Air Fryer: Spray the air fryer basket with avocado oil. Add Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp. Turn air fryer on at 360 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
2)In a skillet, cook plant-based sausage. We coined them first, then cooked a few minutes each side.
3)In a large pot, heat high heat oil and cook the onions for a few minutes until translucent. Then the add the bell peppers and garlic and continue to cook. Add your celery, spices and herbs and cook for another few minutes.
4)Add remaining ingredients: tomato paste, canned tomatoes, veggie broth and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat to low and add in your cooked Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp, and the sausage. Cook for another 10 mins.
5)Top with parsley and serve!