- 1 pound Mind Blown Crunchy Coconut Plant-Based 'Scallops'
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- zest of half a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- optional: slices of buttered, toasted baguette, highly recommended to soak up the lemon & garlic juices
Preheat the oven to 425-f degrees.
In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, garlic, parsley, lemon juice, zest, salt, pepper, olive oil and panko bread crumbs.
Pour the white wine in the bottom of baking dish. Layer the scallops in an even layer. Top with bread crumb mixture and bake for 10 minutes.
Turn broiler on and broil until the top is bubbly and browned. Serve with crusty bread, extra parsley on top.