- 1 Box Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp
- 6-8 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup garlic kraut, we used Cleveland Kitchen Kraut
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- ¼ cup corn
- 2 radish, sliced
- 1/4 cup plant based mayo of choice
- 1 Tbsp. sriracha
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 Tbl. coconut oil for cooking
1) Prepare the Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp. In a large skillet heat high-heat oil. Once heated cook Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp 1 minute each side; set aside. Remove from skillet and reserve on a plate.
*Air Fryer: Spray the air fryer basket with avocado oil. Add Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp. Turn air fryer on at 360 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
2) Prepare your aioli: in a bowl whisk together the mayo, sriracha, lime juice and minced garlic.
3) Heat the corn tortillas up, and start layering your tacos. First a layer of the prepared aioli, kraut, Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp, corn, radish, jalapeno, then finish with lime juice. Enjoy!