- 1 Box Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 red onion,
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 Tbl. coconut oil for cooking
- wooden skewers
1) Prepare the Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp. In a large skillet heat high-heat oil. Once heated cook Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp 1 minute each side; set aside. Remove from skillet and reserve on a plate.
*Air Fryer: Spray the air fryer basket with avocado oil. Add Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp. Turn air fryer on at 360 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
2) Cube the mango, red bell pepper, and red onion.
4) Add the cooked shrimp and mango and veggies, alternating
5) Finish with lime wedges and serve!