- 1 Box Mind Blown Crab Cakes (2 cakes)
- 1/4 C Purple cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 C Carrots, shredded
- 1 pack of your favorite slider buns
- 1/4 C vegan mayo
- 1/2 Tsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tsp. Sriracha
- 1 Tsp. lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prepare the Mind Blown Crab Cakes from frozen:
*Stovetop: In a large skillet heat high-heat oil. Once heated cook Mind Blown Crab Cakes 2-3 minute each side; set aside. Remove from skillet and reserve on a plate.
*Air Fryer: Spray the air fryer basket with high-heat oil. Add Mind Blown Crab Cakes; coat with cooking spray. Turn air fryer on at 370 degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden brown; reserve on a plate
- Prepare your vegan aioli. In a bowl, mix together your vegan mayo, sriracha, lime juice, salt and pepper taste.
- Prepare your slaw. In a bowl mix together 2 Tbl. of the aioli, shredded carrots, and purple cabbage.
- Essemble you sliders. Bun, aioli, crab cakes, slaw, more aioli and top of the bun! Enjoy!