1 Box Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp
3/4 - 1 lb linguine pasta
1 Tbsp. Vegan butter
1 tsp. Crush red pepper flakes
1/4 C Green onion, diced
Ground black pepper to taste
Bang Bang Sauce
1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise of choice
1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 TBSP of lime juice
*Cook Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp from frozen*
1) Prepare the Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp.
*Stovetop: In a large skillet heat high-heat oil. Once heated cook Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp 1 minute each side; set aside. Remove from skillet and reserve on a plate.
*Air Fryer: Spray the air fryer basket with avocado oil. Add Mind Blown Dusted Scallops. Turn air fryer on at 360 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
2) Mix the Bang Bang Sauce ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
3) In a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta and drain well.
4) Place the cooked, drains pasta back in the large pot along with the cooked Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp, and the Bang Bang Sauce; mix and toss until combine evenly.
5) Transfer to a large serving bowl; garnish with parsley, green onion, and pepper flakes; serve immediately.