1 box of Mind Blown™ Crab Cakes (2 cakes)
2 flour tortillas of choice
2 oz. vegan tartar sauce
2 oz. sliced red onion
1 bunch of parsley chopped
.3 oz of Old Bay Seasoning
1 oz cooking oil of choice
Lemon slices for garnish
1) Prepare Mind Blown™ Crab Cakes according to package, or cooked from thawed state. *(Thaw overnight in the fridge).
2) Heat cooking oil in a non-stick skillet to medium heat. Sprinkle the Old Bay in the oil.
3) Place one Mind Blown™ Crab Cake in the seasoned oil, flatten with a press until the Crab Cake is flat 1/4 inch; cook 3-4 minutes.
3) Place a tortilla on top and flip, with the tortilla side down for another 2-3 minutes until tortilla is golden brown.
4) Either in the skillet or removed on a cutting board, top with sliced red onions, your favorite vegan tartar sauce, and chopped parsley. Taking a spatula, fold in half to make a taco. Remove from the heat, rest, and serve. Enjoy!