2 Mind Blown Crab Cakes (1 box)
2 ¼ cups Italian pasta flour
1 Cup egg Substitute
¼ cup fresh parsley
¾ cups plant based ricotta cheese (or soft cheese of choice)
juice from ½ lemon
¼ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons plant based butter
1. Let the Mind Blown Crab Cakes thaw in the fridge overnight. The next day, mash with a fork to make crab 'meat.'
2. Place the flour on a clean surface and make a well in the middle.
Place the egg substitute inside the well and begin to mix them into the flour.
3. Slowly incorporate the flour with the egg substitute until you form a uniform dough. Knead the dough for 10 minutes and wrap in a plastic wrap, set aside for 1 hour at room temperature.
4. Chop the parsley; Mix together the Mind Blown crab meat, plant based ricotta cheese, juice of half a lemon, and chopped parsley. Put this mixture in the fridge.
5. After 1 hour, divide the dough into two even pieces.
Roll each sheet of dough out so are thin, to the point where you can see through them.
6. Spoon in the Mind Blown Crab mixture onto one of the dough sheets, 1 inch apart, then place a second pasta dough sheet on top.
7. Use a ravioli cutter to cut out the ravioli (2x2 inches) and set aside.
Bring a pot of water up to a boil and salt the water. As soon as the water is boiling, drop the ravioli pasta in and cook for 3 minutes.
8. Melt the plant based butter in the microwave; After 3 minutes, take out of the water pot and serve, topping with melted butter. Enjoy!