- 2 Mind Blown Crab Cakes (1 box)
- ½ C plant based mayo
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. old bay seasoning + a few dashed reserved for baking
- 1 Tbsp. Italian parsley, chopped
- ¼ C egg substitute
- ½ tsp. lemon juice
1. Prepare the Mind Blown Crab Cakes from frozen:
*Stovetop: In a large skillet heat high-heat oil. Once heated cook Mind Blown Crab Cakes 2-3 minute each side; set aside. Remove from skillet and reserve on a plate.
*Food Fryer: Fill fryer with frying oil, add Mind Blown Crab Cakes; cook 1-2 minutes each side, or until golden brown; reserve on a plate.
*Air Fryer: Spray the air fryer basket with high-heat oil. Add Mind Blown Crab Cakes; coat with cooking spray. Turn air fryer on at 370 degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
2. In a bowl, crumble the crab cake with a fork to make crab 'meat'; set aside.
3. Mix plant based mayo, egg substitute, sugar, old bay, lemon juice and parsley together and blend well; this is your imperial sauce.
4. Gently fold crab meat into, the prepared imperial sauce.
5.Place portions in the baking dish of your choice, using ramekins or small casserole dishes.
6.Sprinkle tops of crab imperial with old bay before baking
7.Bake in 350-degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until top turns golden brown. Enjoy!