1 Box Mind Blown™ Crab Cakes (2 cakes)
4 Rustic Potatoes, cooked
4 oz vegan sour cream of choice
2 Tbsp. of vegan butter
2 green onions thinly sliced
¼ C chopped dill and parsley
¼ C vegan bacon bites, plus more for garnish
Salt and pepper
- Place Mind Blown™ Crab Cakes in a bowl to thaw in the fridge overnight; the next day, crumble the Mind Blown™ Crab Cakes with a fork to make crab ‘meat’; set aside.
- Prepare your potatoes. Preheat oven to 400°F - Rub potatoes with olive oil and salt and place on a large baking sheet. Bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork, flipping halfway through; Let cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F - Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the insides leaving a 1/4-inch shell.
- Combine potato flesh with the Mind Blown ™ crab ‘meat,’ vegan sour cream, vegan butter, vegan cheese, vegan bacon bites, and green onion in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper; mix and mash together to combine evenly.
- Scoop the filling into the potato shells. You want the filling to be generous.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are heated through and golden brown on top. Serve immediately. Enjoy!