1 Box Mind Blown™ Dusted Scallops
1 pound, cherry tomatoes
1/3 C olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
8 oz block of vegan feta cheese, we used VioLife Feta
1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
8 ounces dried pasta of choice
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 C basil, chopped for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 375. Prepare the Mind Blown Dusted Scallops.
Stovetop: Heat a skillet with a little cooking oil until you see a whispering smoke. Add the Mind Blown Dusted Scallops little by little making sure not to overcrowd the pan. Sear on medium heat for a minute and toss. Finish searing until golden and crispy; set aside.
2. To a greased baking dish add the cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Give everything a good stir so that the tomatoes are well coated in oil.
3. Make room for the vegan feta block, and place it in the center of the dish. Drizzle with olive oil, and season with crushed chili flakes, salt, and pepper.
4. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the cherry tomatoes have softened and burst. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in salted water until al dente. Reserve 1 cup of pasta cooking water.
5. Remove the dish from the oven. The vegan feta will be soft. Add crushed garlic and chopped fresh basil leaves. Using a spoon or a fork, mix the vegan feta with everything else in the pan and lightly mash the cherry tomatoes.
6. Add in the cooked pasta, and prepared. Mind Blown Dusted Scallops and mix everything is well coated. If needed, loosen the sauce with a splash of pasta cooking water.
7. Garnish with extra chopped fresh basil, and serve warm.