(Makes 2 rolls)
2 Mind Blown Crab Cakes
prepared 1 Cup Sushi rice or white rice
2 large seaweed sheets
1 Tablespoon vegan Mayo
1 tsp. vegan Sriracha or hot sauce
Soy sauce or coconut aminos for dipping
1) Prepare the Mind Blown Crab Cakes from frozen:
*Stovetop: In a large skillet, heat high-heat oil. Once heated cook Mind Blown Crab Cakes 2-3 minute each side. Remove from skillet and reserve on a plate.
*Air Fryer: Spray the air fryer basket with high-heat oil. Add Mind Blown Crab Cakes; coat with cooking spray. Turn air fryer on at 370 degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden brown; reserve on a plate.
2) In a bowl, mix together both prepared Mind Blown Crab Cakes, 1/4 avocado, 1 Tablespoon vegan mayo, 1 tsp. vegan Sriracha or hot sauce until combined; set aside.
3) On a flat surface, first place a bamboo mat, then plastic wrap to help mold, then one sheet of seaweed on top. Add 1/2 cup of prepared rice spread evenly layer on top of the seaweed sheet. Smooth and gently pat with a rice paddle or spatula.
4) Take 1/2 of the Mind Blown Crab Cake mixture and spread a layer on top of the rice, using the rice paddle or spatula again.
5) On the bottom of the sheet, layer carrot and cucumber sticks. Roll it up tightly away from you working the layered sheet into a roll. Repeat the process to make a second roll.
6) Slice with a sharp knife, and enjoy with soy sauce or coconut aminos.