1 Box Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp
1 pound, or 4 serving of plant based steak (we used Juicy Marbles)
2 tablespoons oil
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1/4 cup vegetable broth, or dry white wine
1 cup plant based cream
2 teaspoons dijon mustard
1 tablespoon cajun seasoning or Old Bay
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 C parsley, chopped
Lemon wedges for serving
1. Prepare Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp in the air Fryer or stove stop according to package, set a side.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the plant based steaks, seasoned with cajun seasoning or Old Bay to taste. Sear until lightly browned on both sides and cooked to the desired level of doneness before setting aside.(2-3 minutes).
3. Reduce the heat to medium, add the butter to the same skillet and let it melt before adding the garlic and cook until fragrant, about a minute.
4. Add the vegetable broth and deglaze the pan by scraping up any brown bits from the bottom with a wooden spoon as the broth sizzles.
5. Add the plant based cream, the dijon mustard and cajun seasoning or Old Bay, bring to a boil and let simmer for a minute.
6. Mix in the lemon juice, and the Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp to coat by flipping a few times. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve the Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp and Cajun Cream Sauce over the steaks. Enjoy!