- 1 Box Mind Blown Dusted Scallops
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter, divided
- 4-5 large garlic cloves, minced (or 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic)
- 1/4 Cup plant based cream or coconut milk
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Heat Coconut Oil in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat until hot and sizzling. Add the Mind Blown Dusted Scallops, from frozen, in a single layer. Cook 1-2 minutes each side until golden brown; remove from skillet and transfer to a plate.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of vegan butter in the same pan, scraping up any browned bits left over from the scallops. Add in the garlic and cook until fragrant (1 minute).
- Pour in wine (or broth) and the cream or coconut milk and bring to a simmer for 2 minutes or until liquid reduces by about half. Stir in the remaining tablespoon of butter and lemon juice.
- Remove skillet from the heat; add the scallops back into the pan to warm through slightly and garnish with parsley.
- Serve over rice, pasta, garlic bread or broccoli or even zucchini noodles.