- 2 Mind Blown Lobster Crab Cakes, cooked and mashed
- 1 8-10oz pack of cremini mushrooms, stems removed
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley + more for garnish
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tsp. hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Pink salt to taste
- 1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. vegan butter, melted
- Wipe down cremini mushrooms with a paper towel and remove the stems. Mash Mind Blown Lobster Crab Cakes with a fork,
- In a large mixing bowl combine mashed Lobster Crab Cakes, vegan cream cheese, lemon juice, parsley, black pepper, pink salt and hot sauce. Mix until well combined.
- Fill a piping bag or large ziplock bag with the filling and gently squeeze filling into each mushroom filling it just over the brim.
- In a small bowl combine Panko bread crumbs and melted vegan butter tossing with a fork to make the topping.
- Top mushrooms gently with the Panko bread crumb mixture or use a spoon to gently pile the bread crumbs on top.
- Place mushrooms on a baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until bubbling and golden on top. Enjoy!