- 1 Box Mind Blown™ Crab Cakes (2 cakes total)
- 1 8-10-oz pack of cremini mushrooms, stems removed
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley + more for garnish
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tsp. hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Pink salt to taste
- 1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. vegan butter, melted
1)Prepare the Mind Blown Crab Cakes from frozen OR from thawed state:
*Stovetop: In a large skillet heat high-heat oil. Once heated cook Mind Blown™ Crab Cakes 2-3 minute each side; set aside. Remove from skillet and reserve on a plate.
*Air Fryer: Spray the air fryer basket with high-heat oil. Add Mind Blown Crab Cakes; coat with cooking spray. Turn air fryer on at 370 degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
*Place Mind Blown™ Crab Cakes in a bowl to thaw in the fridge overnight; the next day, crumble the crab cake with a fork to make crab 'meat'; set aside.
2) Place cooked Mind Blown Crab Cakes in a bowl and mash.
3) Prepare the mushroom caps. Wipe down cremini mushrooms with a paper towel and remove the stems.
4) In a large mixing bowl combine mashed Mind Blown Crab Cake mixture, vegan cream cheese, lemon juice, parsley, black pepper, pink salt and hot sauce. Mix until well combined.
5) Fill a piping bag or large ziplock bag with the filling and gently squeeze filling into each mushroom filling it just over the brim.
6) In a small bowl combine Panko bread crumbs and melted vegan butter tossed with a fork to make the topping.
7) Top filled mushrooms gently with the Panko bread crumb mixture or use a spoon to gently pile the bread crumbs on top.
8) Place stuffed mushrooms on a baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until bubbling and golden on top. Enjoy!