- 1 Box Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp (we used 8 for this recipe)
- 8 tortillas, we used corn
- 1/2 C black beans
- ¼ C salsa
- Garnish: cilantro, green onion, red pepper flakes
- Coconut oil for cooking
- 1 heart-shaped cookie cutter
1) Prepare the Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp from frozen. In a large skillet heat high-heat oil. Once heated cook Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp 1 minute each side; set aside. Remove from skillet and reserve on a plate.
*Air Fryer: Spray the air fryer basket with avocado oil. Add frozen Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp. Turn air fryer on at 360 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
2)In the meantime, make you heart-shaped corn tortillas. Working with one tortilla at a time, press the cookie cutter in the middle of the tortilla to make a heart-shaped tostada. Discard the rest of the tortilla and place the heart-shaped toasted on a sprayed baking sheet. Repeat process for all 8 tortillas.
Spray the top of the hearts with cooking spray and bake in the oven on 350, for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
Start to assemble your tostadas: black beans, 1 cooked Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp on top, dollop of salsa, then garnish with green onions, cilantro, and red pepper flakes. Enjoy!