- 1 pound Mind Blown Plain Plant-Based 'Shrimp'
- Gluten-free pasta of choice, we used Banza
- Red onion, diced
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Avocado, diced
- Big handful of cilantro, stems removed
- Olive oil & lime juice vinaigrette
- Pink Salt & pepper
3 Tbl. Olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp. honey
Juice of 1 lime
Cracked pepper to taste
For the Shrimp:
- In a large skillet, heat coconut oil and cook the Mind Blown Plain Plant-Based 'Shrimp' about 1 minute each side cooked. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
Build your Salad:
- Cook pasta according to the package. Strain and rinse; set aside.
- Toss cooked Mind Blown Shrimp in a bowl with remaining ingredients.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together and pour over salad fixings and toss until combined.
- Chill and serve!