- 1 pound Mind Blown Plain Shrimp, Thawed
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 4 teaspoons hot sauce of choice
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice from about 2 large limes
- 3/4 pound pineapple chunks 1 inch-cut
- Oil for grilling
- Freshly chopped cilantro and/or green onion for serving
- Rice of choice for serving
In a medium bowl, combine the coconut milk, hot sauce, coconut amios, orange juice, and lime juice. Add the Mind Blown Plain Shrimp and toss to coat. Cover and place in the refrigerator to marinate for 1-2 hours, tossing occasionally. If using wooden skewers, soak in warm water while the shrimp marinates. Meanwhile, prepare the pineapple if needed.
Preheat the grill to medium high heat. Remove the shrimp from the marinade, and reserve the marinade for grilling. Thread the Mind Blown Plain Shrimp onto a skewers, alternating with the pineapple.
Lightly brush the grill with oil, then place the shrimp on the grill. Grill the Mind Blown shrimp for 3 minutes, brushing with the marinade, then turn and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, brushing with the marinade again, until the Mind Blown shrimp are just cooked through. Remove to a serving plate and garnish with cilantro and green onion. Serve hot over prepared rice of choice.