1 Box of Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp
2 Tbsp. vegan plain yogurt of choice
1 Tbsp. vegan mayo of choice
2 tsp. lemon juice
1 Tbsp. diced red onion
1 lemon for garnish
1 radish, sliced
2 sprigs of green onion, chopped
pink salt & pepper to taste
For the arugula salad:
1 Cup fresh arugula
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. balsamic
1 tsp. lemon juice
1) Prepare the Mind Blown Dusted shrimp; let cook completely.
*Stovetop: In a large skillet heat high-heat oil. Once heated cook Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp 1 minute each side; remove from skillet and reserve on a plate.
2) Pulse in a blender or food processor until completely chopped and has a shredded texture consistency.
3) Add the shredded 'shrimp' to a mixing bowl with the vegan yogurt, vegan mayo, lemon juice, onion, green onion, pink salt and pepper and mix to combine.
4) Prepare the arugula salad. Right before serving, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic, and lemon juice and toss with the arugula.
5) Serve Mind Blown Shrimp Salad over the dressed arugula salad and serve with radish, lemon wedges for garnish. Enjoy!