- 2 cups milk of choice or dairy-free cheese
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal grits
- 1 teaspoon pink salt
- 2 Tbl. butter
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese, or dairy-free cheese
'Shrimp' and toppings:
- 1 Box Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp
- 1 ear of corn, charred
- 1/4 green onion and parsley for garnish
For the Grits:
In a large pot over medium heat, add the milk, water and salt. Bring to a simmer. Whisk in the grits and continue whisking until they begin to thicken. Continue to cook the grits for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened. Stir in the butter and cheese. Cover and set aside.
For the Shrimp
1) *Cook from frozen* Prepare the Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp. In a large skillet heat high-heat oil. Once heated cook Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp 1 minute each side; set aside. Remove from skillet and reserve on a plate.
*Air Fryer: Spray the air fryer basket with avocado oil. Add Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp. Turn air fryer on at 360 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Spoon about 1 cup grits onto a bowl and top with 4 to 5 shrimp. Sprinkle corn, red pepper flake, green onion and parsley. Serve immediately