- 1 Box Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp
- 6-8 corn tortillas
- 1 Cup purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 Tbl. coconut oil for cooking
1) *Cook from frozen* Prepare the Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp. In a large skillet heat high-heat oil. Once heated cook Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp 1 minute each side; set aside. Remove from skillet and reserve on a plate.
*Air Fryer: Spray the air fryer basket with avocado oil. Add Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp. Turn air fryer on at 360 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
2) Heat the corn tortillas up, and start assembling the tacos. Purple cabbage shreds, avocado, Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp, limes and cilantro. Enjoy!