- 1 pound Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp
- 6-8 corn tortillas
- 1 Cup purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 Tbl. coconut oil for cooking
For the ‘Shrimp’:
- In a large skillet, heat coconut oil and cook the Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp about 1 minute each side until golden brown. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
- Heat the corn tortillas up, and start layering your tacos. Purple cabbage shreds, lime juice, crunchy coconut shrimp and cilantro. Serve with avocado slices, and enjoy!