Grilled Shrimp Foil Packets
Makes 4 packets
- 1 Pound Mind Blown Plain Shrimp
- 2 Andouille sausages, coined
- 1 Pound mini potatoes
- 2 Ears of corn, sliced into chunks
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs. parsley
- 1 Tbl. Old Bay Seasoning
- 4 Tbl. Butter
- Foil for packets
- Lemon wedges for each packet
- Spread 4 Squares of foil out on the counter.
- Evenly distribute all ingredients on each square: sausage, potatoes, shrimp, corn.
- Drizzle olive oil, garlic, old bay seasoning in each packet and toss together.
- Top with a table spoon of butter in each, and pack them up. Fold the foil into packets and place on a baking sheet or grill.
- Grill or bake 15-20 mins.
- Open and sprinkle parsley and lemon over each packet and serve.