Makes 4 packets
- 1 Box Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp
- 2 plant-based sausage links, coined
- 1 pound mini potatoes
- 2 ears of corn, sliced into chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs. parsley
- 1 Tbl. Old Bay Seasoning
- 4 Tbl. plant-based butter
- Foil for packets
- Lemon wedges for each packet
- Spread 4 squares of foil out on the counter.
- Evenly distribute all ingredients on each square: plant-based sausage, potatoes, Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp, & corn.
- Drizzle olive oil, garlic, old bay seasoning in each packet and toss together.
- Top with a tablespoon of plant-based butter in each, and pack them up. Fold the foil into packets and place on a baking sheet or grill.
- Grill or bake 15-20 mins.
- Open and sprinkle parsley and lemon over each packet and serve.