- 1 Box Dusted Dusted Shrimp
- 1/2 C plant-based mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Thai Sweet Chili Sauce or Sriracha
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- Garnish: shredded purple cabbage, cilantro, green onion, red pepper flakes
- Cucumber slices for serving
- Cooking oil for cooking
1) Prepare the Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp either on the stovetop or Air Fryer: *Cook from frozen*
*In a large skillet heat high-heat oil. Once heated cook Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp 1 minute each side; set aside. Remove from skillet and reserve on a plate.
*Air Fryer: Spray the air fryer basket with avocado oil. Add Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp. Turn air fryer on at 360 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
2) Mix plant based mayonnaise, Thai Chili, and lime juice together in a bowl; Toss with the cooked Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp until all are coated evenly.
3) Slice cucumbers and place on a serving platter. Layer purple cabbage, then 1 Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp on each slice, and garnish!