- 1 Box Mind Blown Dusted Scallops
- ¼ Cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Thai Sweet Chili Sauce or sriracha
- 1 tsp. Lime juice
- Garnish: cilantro, green onion, red pepper flakes
- Optional bed of purple cabbage for serving
- Coconut oil for cooking
1) *Cook from frozen* Prepare the Mind Blown Dusted Scallops. In a large skillet heat high-heat oil. Once heated cook Mind Blown Dusted Scallops 1 minute each side; set aside. Remove from skillet and reserve on a plate.
*Air Fryer: Spray the air fryer basket with avocado oil. Add Mind Blown Dusted Scallops. Turn air fryer on at 360 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
2) Mix vegan mayonnaise, Thai Chili sauce, and lime juice together in a bowl and toss the cooked Mind Blown Dusted Scallops in the prepared sauce until all are coated.
Spread on a bowl and garnish. Enjoy!