- 1 Box Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp
- 1 honey nut squash
- 1 pound of Brussel sprouts, chopped or shaved
- 1/4 C dried cherries
- 1/4 C plant-based feta
- 1/4 C sunflower or pumpkin seeds
For the dressing:
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Olive. Oil
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice
- Garlic powder to taste
- Pink salt and pepper to taste
Prepare the Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp
*Air Fryer instructions: Spray the air fryer basket with high-heat oil spray. Add Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp. Turn air fryer on at 360 degrees for 12 minutes.
*Stove-top instructions: Heat high-heat oil in a cast-iron skillet and cook Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp for a about a minute on both sides until golden brown; set aside.
- Turn oven to 400. Slice Honey Nut Squash in half and de-seed with a spoon. Score each half with a knife spray with cooking oil and season with pink salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste; Roast flesh-side down a baking sheet for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, place your cooked Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp, shaved Brussel sprouts, cherries, nuts, prepared dressing, and seating to taste. Toss until combined.
- Fill with the cooked Honey Nut squash and serve. Enjoy!