- 1 package spring roll rice wrappers, found in the Asian foods section at the grocery store
- 1 Box Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 bunch of purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of fresh spinach
- 1/2 C strawberries, sliced
Prepare the Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp
*Air Fryer instructions: Spray the air fryer basket with high-heat oil spray. Add Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp. Turn air fryer on at 360 degrees for 10 minutes.
*Stove-top instructions: Heat high-heat oil in a cast-iron skillet and cook Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp for a about a minute on both sides until golden brown; set aside.
Gather all ingredients together into stations
- Add about 1 inch of water to a large, deep dish, or pie pan. Place one rice wrapper into the water and let soak for just 10-15 seconds. It should still feel pretty firm as you remove it and lay it on your counter or plate.
- (It will soften up as you add the filling ingredients, but If you let it soak for too long it will get too soft and will tear when you roll it up.)
- Layer 1-2 slices of each veggie, 3 Mind Blown Plant Based Shrimp, a few leaves of each herb 1/3 of the spring roll that is closest to you.
- Fold the sides of the spring roll in over the ingredients. Then pull the side closest to you up and over the ingredients, sealing everything together tightly, and rolling it up like a burrito.