- 1 Box Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp
- 1 Box Mind Blown Dusted Shrimp
- 1 pound of grapes, washed
- 1 celery stick, trimmed and cut in half
- 4 slices of plant-based cheese
- 2 bundles of fresh rosemary
- 1/4 c pomegranate seeds
1) Prepare the Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp and Dusted Shrimp. In a large skillet heat high-heat oil. Once heated cook 1 minute each side; set aside. Remove from skillet and reserve on a plate.
*Air Fryer: Spray the air fryer basket with avocado oil. Add Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp. Turn air fryer on at 360 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Repeat the process for the Dusted Shrimp.
2) On a large cutting board, place the celery stick at the bottom; this is the trunk of you tree.
3) Start building your tree from the bottom-up. Layer Dusted Shrimp, rosemary sprigs, grapes, Coconut Shrimp, more rosemary sprigs, grapes and repeat until you reach the top of your tree.
4)*optional* to cut out stars from the plant-based cheese slices. You can also use a star cookie cutter if you have one!
5)Garnish with plant-based cheese stars, and pomegranate seeds. Enjoy!