- 1 Box Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp
- 6-8 tortillas
- 1 C lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 C plant-based queso or hummus of choice
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1/4 C pomegranate seeds
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 Tbl. coconut oil for cooking
1) Prepare the Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp. In a large skillet heat high-heat oil. Once heated cook Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp 1 minute each side; set aside. Remove from skillet and reserve on a plate.
*Air Fryer: Spray the air fryer basket with avocado oil. Add Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp. Turn air fryer on at 360 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
2) Heat the tortillas up, and start layering your tacos. First a layer of the prepared plant-based hummus or queso, lettuce, Mind Blown Coconut Shrimp, jalapeno, and pomegranate seeds, then finish with lime juice. Enjoy!