- 1 Box Mind Blown Dusted Scallops
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, washed
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/2 cup plain plant-based greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. plain-based feta
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbl. coconut oil for cooking
1) Prepare the Mind Blown Dusted Scallops. In a large skillet heat high-heat oil. Once heated cook Mind Blown Dusted Scallops 1 minute each side; set aside. Remove from skillet and reserve on a plate.
*Air Fryer: Spray the air fryer basket with avocado oil. Add Mind Blown Dusted Scallops. Turn air fryer on at 360 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
2) In a bowl, mix together the plant-based yogurt, plant-based feta, onion, lemon juice, dill, pink salt and pepper.
3) Wash and trim the romaine lettuce leafs. Spread a dollop of prepared Tzatziki sauce on each leaf.
4) Top with diced red onion, and remaining feta. Enjoy!