- 1 Box Mind Blown Crab Cakes
- Cooking spray or high heat oil
- Your favorite vegan tartar sauce
- Lemon wedges
1. Prepare the Mind Blown Crab Cakes. Pull Mind Blown Crab Cakes from the freezer and place in the fridge overnight to thaw. Or on the countertop for about 4 hours.
2. Slice each Mind Blown Crab Cake into 6 pieces; roll into individual ball bites.
3. Cook either in an oil fryer (30 seconds total), an air fryer, or bake in the oven until golden brown.
*Air Fryer: Spray the air fryer basket with high-heat oil. Add Mind Blown Crab Cake ball bites into the pan; coat with more cooking spray. Turn air fryer on at 370 degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
*Oven: set oven to 400 degrees. Place Mind Blown Crab Cake ball bites onto a greased baking sheet. Spray more cooking spray on top of the ball bites and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
4. Serve on a plate with tartar sauce and lemon. Enjoy!