- 2 Mind Blown Crab Cakes (1 box)
- 8 ounces plant based cream cheese, we like Viola Life
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 12 wonton skins
- ¼ C plant based egg mixture, we like just egg
- Frying oil of choice
1. Prepare the Mind Blown Crab Cakes from frozen:
*Stovetop: In a large skillet heat high-heat oil. Once heated cook Mind Blown Crab Cakes 2-3 minute each side; set aside. Remove from skillet and reserve on a plate.
*Food Fryer: Fill fryer with frying oil, add Mind Blown Crab Cakes; cook 1-2 minutes each side, or until golden brown; reserve on a plate.
*Air Fryer: Spray the air fryer basket with high-heat oil. Add Mind Blown Crab Cakes; coat with cooking spray. Turn air fryer on at 370 degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
2. Chop prepared Mind Blown Crab Cakes into small pieces; add to a mixing bowl.
3. In the same bowl, add and mix in the cream cheese, garlic, Worcestershire sauce until combined.
4. Add 1.5 teaspoon of filling to the center of the wonton sheet.
5. Brush the edges with the plant based egg mixture. Pinch the corners together (make sure there is no air trapped) to form a four cornered star.
6. Fry about 1-2 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Enjoy!