- 1 pound Mind Blown Plain Plant-Based 'Shrimp'
- 10 ounces thin rice noodles cooked according to package directions
- 1/4 eggs substitute
- 1/2 onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup plant-based Pad Thai sauce
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts optional
- 1 tablespoon high heat oil
- 1 Jalapeño, sliced and held reserved for garnish
- 2 Tbsp. crushed cashews
- 1 lime
Pull Mind Blown Plain Shrimp from frozen and set aside in a bowl to thaw until ready to use.
In a none-stick skillet, heat high-heat oil. Add you onions, and half jalapeño; about 4-5 minutes.
Sauté in the Mind Blown shrimp and bean sprouts, about 3 more minutes.
Push shrimp and veggies to one side of the pan, pour plant-based egg substitute onto the uncovered half of the pan and soft scramble until they are no longer runny.
Stir drained rices noodles, sauce, and green onions into the pan. Give it a good toss, garnish with cashew, remaining jalapeños, green onions and lime wedges if desired and serve immediately.